I am a Russian-American visual artist currently based in Boston, US. My primary interest belongs to felting. I work with wool, silk, and other fibers that can bond with wool during the felting process. Wool is an excellent natural fiber with a fantastic tactile feature. Wool gives me infinite possibilities to create garments, accessories, home décor, wool jewelry, figures, paintings, wall hangings, and 3D objects. I learned felting techniques through workshops and masterclasses from well-known felt artists from Russia, Europe, and North America.
Making jewelry with Swarovski crystals, Murano glass, and gemstones is another area of my creative journey. I specialize in Boho and Victorian-style jewelry.
Being a non-stop seeker of new horizons in creativity, I have recently begun to learn art doll making.
I cooperate with art galleries in Massachusetts:
- Clever Hand Gallery, Wellesley
- Five Crows Gallery, Natick
- Artisan Shop at Plymouth Center for the Arts, Plymouth
Member of the Northeast Feltmakers Guild (NEFG)
Member of International Feltmakers Association (IFA)
Member of Needham and Newton Art Associations
Member of Needham Open Studios (NOS)
- Online and onsite exhibitions via NEFG, IFA, and local art associations
- Felted Stained Glass Exhibition at The Pearse Museum, Dublin, Ireland (April 21- June 26, 2022)